Rubber cable terminal cover insulator will help prevent accidental shorts and sparks that will aid in protecting your terminal and electrical components. Available for almost any application and vehicle including marine, automotive, commercial and power sports. Keep your battery terminal and post protected as well as starter and alternator connectors.
Feature: Fire resistant, Flexible, Durable
Working Temperature: -45℃ to 200℃
Broken Voltage: 10KV
1) Insulation: It keeps safe to avoid electric shock/hurt if used for power/electricity area;
2) Anti-dust: It covers your parts and keeps surface clean without dust & dirt;
3) Anti-water/moisture: It prevents water/wet from your products;
4) Weather resistance: It can be used to outdoors, UV resistant under sunlight ;
5) Chemicals resistance:It keeps your products without rust or corrosion.
FL17-20-30: D1: 17mm D2*D3: 20*30mm L:65mm H: 27mm, suit for cable size less than 100mm²
Terminal stud insulator catalogue:
Certificates: ROHS, REACH, UL94V-0, ISO9001
Dipping molded process:
1. Leading Manufacturer. We are specialized in producing dip mold products since 1991. We have factory area more than 6000 m².
2. Strong After-sale Service. Our after-sale service team consists of 30 staffs to solve problems from customers.
3. Timely Delivery. Rich inventory and efficient automatic equipments guarantee a regular delivery time.
4. Quality Guarantee. All products meet ROHS, REACH, UL94V-0 standards. All goods will be inspected before delivery.
Contact us now.